Photographing Panoramas August 26th, 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Photographing Panoramas - The Art & Technique "LIVE" Online Class.
August 26th, 2021
Class will be held on Thusday evening
from 6:30pm-8:00pm (Mountain Time).
Instructor: Kevin Odette
Learn how to capture engaging panorama's. Whether shooting a series of images to create a "stitched" panorama or using a single image - we'll show you a variety of ideas for planning your next "wall-worthy-print-this-and-hang-it-in-your-home" image! From seeing the image ahead of time, to setting up your "shoot", to adjusting metering and focus for the best exposure throughout your pano - we'll help you to capture that stunning image!
What you will learn:
How to photograph engaging panoramic images by:
- Understanding proper shooting technique
- Setting up for the shoot
- Best Metering techniques for varied lighting conditions
- Depth of Field and Focus Placement
- Stitching Techniques & Options
- LIVE Tutorial on Stitching Images together
- PHOTOGRAPHING PANORAMAS$35$350$0