Intermediate/Advanced Photography Course March 30th & 31st, 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 2-Night Photography Class.
March 30th & 31st, 2021
Class will be held on both Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
from 6:30pm-8:30pm (Mountain Time).
Learn how to understand metering in depth, how and when to apply each of the three Metering modes, how to control exposure precisely, recognize and read histograms in detail, how to increase capture of dynamic range, and
how to increase capture of color depth. This Intermediate-Advanced Photography class by Christopher Balmer will apply advanced learning in how to better control exposure in order to capture the best images in camera.
- Understanding metering in depth
- Understand how and when to apply each of the three Metering modes
- How to control exposure precisely
- Histograms in detail
- How to increase capture of dynamic range
- How to increase capture of color depth
The knowledge and skill base in this class builds upon the foundation of Beg/Int Photography. Take your photography to the next level by applying the advanced skills taught in this class.
- INT/ADV PHOTO March 30 & 31$45$450$0