Beginner Intermediate Photography Course NOW August 31st & September 1st, 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 2-Night Photography Class.
August 31st & September 1st, 2021
Class will be held on both Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
from 6:30pm-8:30pm (Mountain Time).
Whether you are just starting to learn photography or you're a seasoned photographer - this Beginning-Intermediate Photography class by Christopher Balmer will establish the foundation for learning how to capture the best images in camera.
- how to care for your DSLR or mirrorless camera,
- the importance of RAW files,
- the exposure triangle,
- how to control white balance,
- how and when to use focus modes,
- flash techniques and
- how to print images.
The knowledge and skill base established in this class is foundational for all of the classes taught here.
- BEGINNER-INTERMEDIATE August$40$400$0